Tuesday, March 10, 2009

SMART Sync Trial



Trial period. Sounds like something good for potential married couples.
Today I'm installing a 30 day evaluation version of SMART Sync, classroom management and collaboration software, after experiencing it at TCEA last month. First, I uninstalled SMART SynchronEyes software from all my classroom computers. I must add I really liked using SynchronEyes to keep up with my students. Data shows it saves teacher time, and gets students on track faster and for longer periods of time. I won't disagree. Time will tell if I revert back to our district license of SynchronEyes after this 30 trial period
Next I watched the 11 min. video on TeacherTube. Now I'm about to begin the daunting task of installing the teacher and client programs on my classroom computers. Wish me luck. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: