Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sharing is Caring

Yesterday I added 5 SMART Notebook files to the Texas folder in the Downloads section of the SMART Exchange to the splendid ones already uploaded by others in attendance at the Dallas Area Users Group conference. If you haven't joined the conversation yet, please do. Otherwise you won't be able to download files or participate in the forum discussions.
Several people have requested the Keynote Address and Users' Group Notebook files. However, due to copyright infringement questions, I've chosen not to post these for public use. I know you'll understand.
However, I was able to post five other elementary Notebook files. They are Molly's Pilgrim, A World Class Adventure, Solar System - Who Am I, Notebook 10 and Lesson Activity Toolkit examples shown during my Keynote. If you've been reading my blog posts, you'll know which cool technique I used in each of the files. Thanks, James Hollis, for your inspiration.
And in turn, I hope these files inspire you to add creativity, sparkle, and interactivity to your own Notebook lesson files. Happy creating!

No comments: