Thursday, January 8, 2009

SMART 21.0

This weekend I'll be the keynote speaker for the Dallas SMART User Conference. Big honor, huge responsibility, and a little pressure. A little pressure is good. It keeps us motivated, at least it does me.
My multimedia presentation will be about 21st century teachers, hallways, and classrooms. Of course, it's built in SMART Notebook and SMART Ideas. It nearly has to be :) I'll begin with my own story and end with a humorous look at teachers today, lest we take ourselves too seriously. If you're reading this post and are at the event, please say hi. I look forward to meeting my readers.
Here goes!

1 comment:

Jim Hollis said...

Wow! What a well deserved honor! I'm sure you'll do great. You're right, a little pressure keeps the juices flowing!

Cheers!

Jim
Teachers Love SMART Boards